All reservations with Mile 18 are subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
How to Book a Trip
To book a trip you should submit a deposit on the proper camp page on our website (Bespoke Adventures will have a private webpage and login).
Our staff will contact you via e-mail to confirm the booking and the deposit payment.
Please don’t confirm any travel plans until you’ve received the booking confirmation e-mail from our staff.
You will also receive an invoice via e-mail showing you the final amount due and the payment due date. Unless otherwise stated, the Final Payment is due three (3) months before the Trip Start Date.
We strongly recommend that you protect your travel investment with Travel Insurance. We also strongly recommend that your travel insurance package includes Cancel for any Reason (CFAR) coverage. Most reputable travel insurance providers will offer a CFAR option.
IMPORTANT: Please check with your travel insurance provider as you will be required to purchase the CFAR coverage almost immediately after booking your trip and paying the initial deposit.
Many of our past guests have been happy with the service provided by Travel Guard Insurance and they include a CFAR option. Here’s a link to their website:
Cancellation – If YOU Cancel
Standard Camp / Event Cancellation Policy:
Your trip deposit is partially refundable and fully transferable up until 120 days before departure.
Your deposit on file can be re-used within the next 12 months from the initial camp date.
Camp / Event Balance Payment Refund Timeline
|Days Prior to Trip||Existing Adventures Cancellation Fee||Bespoke Adventures Cancellation Fee|
|More than 121 days||50% of Deposit*||100% of Deposit*|
|Between 91 & 120 days||100% of Deposit*||30% of Trip Price|
|Between 61 & 90 days||30% of Trip Price||50% of Trip Price|
|Between 31 & 60 days||60% of Trip Price||75% of Trip Price|
|Between 0 and 30 days||100% of Trip Price||100% of Trip Price|
Cancellation – If MILE18 Cancels
Mile 18, Inc reserves the right to cancel your trip under any of the following circumstances:
1. Where extraordinary or unavoidable circumstances beyond our reasonable control arise. Such circumstances include but are not limited to, dangerous weather conditions, fires, natural disasters, industrial actions, war, riots, pandemics, civil or political unrest, terrorism, and technical problems which may arise with transport.
2. If we believe that the safety of our guests or staff could be compromised.
3. The minimum number of guests needed to operate one of our trips has not been met.
In the event of such a cancellation, Mile 18 Inc will issue a full refund of any amounts paid minus transaction fees and equipment/clothing purchased.*
Mile 18 Inc will not be responsible for any travel-related costs or extra costs incurred by the guest, the refund or trip credit will constitute a full settlement.
Camp / Event Policies:
- Camp / Events payments cannot be transferred to another individual.
- There are no discounts, refunds, or exchanges associated with an Athlete skipping or missing any portion of a camp including, without limitation, meals, lectures, or rides.
- Camp / Event will be conducted based on the schedule posted prior to the camp. However, Mile18 reserves the right to modify the camp schedule at its sole discretion.
- If you are not satisfied with your camp experience, please notify a coach or the camp manager as soon as possible DURING THE CAMP / EVENT. Mile18 will make a considerable effort to remedy any issues. Refunds will not be issued for camps once the camp has commenced.
* For future trip credits, reservations must be made within 12 months of the original date of departure or funds are forfeit. The credit balance will be applied to the camp fee (camp fees may not be the same from year to year). Refunds will not be issued after either (1) credit has been allocated to a future trip or (2) the credit has exceeded the 12-month expiration.
You can use the Contact page here. If you have an urgent question that needs an answer, please also email me on my personal email here: patrick [dot] mccrann [at] gmail [dot] com