Camp Terms & Conditions (plus Waiver)
All reservations with Mile 18 are subject to the following Terms and Conditions. Please note that given the complex nature of the COVID-19 pandemic we have revised our 2021 Cancellation Policy, giving you more flexibility and helping you to protect your trip investment.
How to Book a Trip
To book a trip you should submit a Booking Form on the proper camp page on our website.
As part of the booking process you will be asked to pay a deposit to secure your booking. Our staff will contact you via e-mail to confirm the booking and the deposit payment.
Please don’t confirm any travel plans until you’ve received the booking confirmation e-mail from our staff.
You will also receive an invoice via e-mail showing you the final amount due and the payment due date:
- Final payment is due three (3) months before the Trip Start Date for a Standard Camp.
- Final payment is due four (4) months before the Trip Start Date for an Epic Camp.
We strongly recommend that you protect your travel investment with Travel Insurance. We also strongly recommend that your travel insurance package includes Cancel for any Reason (CFAR) coverage. Most reputable travel insurance providers will offer a CFAR option.
IMPORTANT: please check with your travel insurance provider as you will be required to purchase the CFAR coverage almost immediately after booking your trip and paying the initial deposit.
Many of our past guests have been happy with the service provided by Travel Guard Insurance and they include a CFAR option. Here’s a link to their website:
Cancellation – If YOU Cancel
2021 Standard Camp Cancellation Policy:
|More than 90 days prior to Departure||Receive a Refund of 100% OR a Trip Credit of 100%|
|Between 61 and 90 days prior to Departure||Receive a Refund of 75% OR a Trip Credit of 100%|
|Between 31 and 60 days prior to Departure||Receive a Refund of 50% OR a Trip Credit of 100%|
|30 days or less prior to Departure||Trip Credit of 50% (No refund available)|
2021 Epic Camp Cancellation Policy:
|More than 120 days prior to Departure||Receive a Refund of 100% OR a Trip Credit of 100%|
|Between 91 and 120 days prior to Departure||Receive a Refund of 75% OR a Trip Credit of 100%|
|Between 61 and 90 days prior to Departure||Receive a Refund of 50% OR a Trip Credit of 100%|
|60 days or less prior to Departure||Trip Credit of 50% (No refund available)|
Cancellation – If MILE18 Cancels
Mile 18, Inc reserves the right to cancel your trip under any of the following circumstances:
1. Where extraordinary or unavoidable circumstances beyond our reasonable control arise. Such circumstances include but are not limited to, dangerous weather conditions, fires, natural disasters, industrial actions, war, riots, pandemics, civil or political unrest, terrorism and technical problems which may arise with transport.
2. If we believe that the safety of our guests or staff could be compromised.
3. The minimum number of guests needed to operate one of our trips has not been met.
In the event of such a cancellation, Mile 18 Inc will issue a full refund of any amounts paid, unless the cancellation was caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. If the COVID-19 pandemic was the cause of the trip cancellation, Mile 18 Inc will issue a Trip Credit of the full amount paid to be used towards any future Mile 18 Inc trip within a period of 24 months of the trip cancellation.*
Mile 18 Inc will not be responsible for any travel-related costs or extra costs incurred by the guest, the refund or trip credit will constitute full settlement.
Camp General Policies:
- Camp payments cannot be transferred to another individual.
- There are no discounts, refunds or exchanges associated with an Athlete skipping or missing any portion of a camp including, without limitation, meals, lectures or rides.
- Camp will be conducted based on the schedule posted prior to the camp. However, Mile18 reserves the right to modify the camp schedule at its sole discretion.
- If you are not satisfied with your camp experience, please notify a coach or the camp manager as soon as possible DURING THE CAMP. Mile18 will make a considerable effort to remedy any issues. Refunds will not be issued for camps once the camp has commenced.
* For future trip credits, reservations must be made within 24 months of the original date of departure or funds are forfeit. Refunds will not be issued after a future trip credit has been chosen.