Gravel Adventure Camp
Weekend of June 8-12, 2022 | Linville, NC
Three Plus Days of Epic Gravel
10 7 Spots Remaining
About the Camp Experience
Join us for a three-plus day tour of the epic backroads and routes surrounding Asheville, North Carolina.
Renown for it’s mountain biking, the region is also home to a fast-growing gravel scene. There are options for all manner of terrain from mixed routes to deep forest to mountain vistas.
We can’t promise your bike will stay clean but we can promise you’ll never forget this adventure.
Up your gravel skill set with a variety of road surfaces.
Ten miles of descending to perfect your corners and positioning.
Flat river roads to work on handling skills, stopping, and group dynamics.
Switchback gravel climbs and straight walls grades to build power and strength.
We’ll celebrate your new skills at the next Country Store!
- Fitness follows fun. We are here to have a blast.
- Daily endurance, tempo and skill riding opportunities.
- Plan on riding between 4- and 6-hours (with stops).
Camp Pricing Info
- $800 – Lodging Not Included.
- Alumni from other camps save $100.
- Three dinners provided (breakfast on your own, lunch on the road).
Who Is This Camp For?
- Intermediate+ riders looking to improve performance in a gran fondo or gravel event.
- Riders with Road avg speed of 18mph+ and Gravel 12mph+ off-road.
- Gravel/Road cyclists (MTB, CX and triathletes are welcome)
- Email to Ask Questions
Camp Safety Protocols
- Due to COVID-19, all of our camp experiences will happen in outdoor settings.
- Lodging is independent of the camp so you can make the best choice for you.
- When we are close together, such as water stops, we will ask staff and campers to wear face coverings.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for all campers.
- Campers are required to take a COVID test three (3) days before camp begins and then minimize your exposure in the remaining days before camp. If you have been vaccinated, you still need proof of a negative test.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
|ON THE BIKE
Ride With EN Coach
OFF THE BIKE
Transportation To/From Airport
Bike Shipping or Rental
Breakfast & Lunch
Wednesday PM = Arrive in Asheville, get situated and bike set up.
Thursday AM = Intro Ride with Skill Time
Thursday PM = Dinner and Video Review
AM = Endurance Ride
PM = Coach Q& A; Social Time
AM: Endurance Ride
PM: Camp Closing Dinner, Coach Q&A
AM: OPTIONAL Short morning ride before departure.