Join your teammates for an unforgettable week of cycling in this European paradise!
Rent or Bring Your Own Bike! We have a relationship with ProCycle Hire and there are plenty of top-of-the-line bikes available to you, with DI2 shifting even. Make your travel to and from paradise that much easier!
Please Note: Single occupancy is available for an additional €500 for those who want their own room or are traveling with a partner who isn’t part of the camp. Let us know after you make your deposit and we’ll reserve your room.
Riding with Your Partner: Both of you should sign up for the Camper, Double Occupancy rate and we’ll put you together on the rooming list!
Eat. Sleep. Train. Repeat!
The goal of this camp is to make you a better cyclist.
Our entire schedule is designed to give you access to incredible cycling options.
We take care of the food, logistics and on-the-road support — all you have to do is turn those pedals and hang on for all the descents!
- 8 days / 7 nights
- Transport to and from the airport
- Daily breakfast + dinner buffet
- Full ride support thanks to the team at Mallorca Cycling Tours.
- Daily workout nutrition…note you have the chance to buy your own coffee/lunch each day as you see fit.
- Super cool camp gear & swag
- Hosted Camp Dinner for a night out on the town (karaoke not included).
What’s Not Included
- Airfare to/from the camp. The closest airport is Palma (PMI)
- Any food at cafe ride stops along the routes
Previous Camp Rides For More Detail!
Don’t take our word that this camp will test you…view some of the daily ride options we can choose from via the links below. Please note that every day will have multiple group options should you want to ride shorter–or longer!
Make Your Deposit
[Register New] [Register Returning]
All campers – riders, non-riders, family, make the same deposit. For example a couple (only one riding) with two children would pay 4 x Deposit…the balance will be adjusted and displayed by camper “type” in the final invoice.
Camper, Double Occupancy: $2499
Cancellation & Refund Policy
All related information, including Travel Insurance, is on the Terms & Conditions page.