Join your teammates for an unforgettable week of riding and adventure in the European fitness paradise! Yes, swimming and running are possible!
Rent or Bring Your Own Bike! We offer an upfront rental option so we can take care of all the logistics for you. There are top-of-the-line road bikes available most with electronic shifting. Make your travel to and from paradise that much easier!
Please Note: Single occupancy is available for an additional $500 for those who want their own room or are traveling with a partner who isn’t participating in the camp. Let us know after your deposit if you are not interested in sharing a room (double occupancy) and we’ll take care of you.
Riding with Your Partner: Both of you should sign up for the Camper, Double Occupancy rate and we’ll put you together on the rooming list (with a special couples discount)!
Eat. Sleep. Train. Repeat!
The goal of this camp is to make you a better endurance athlete. We will ride 80% of our training time, with options to swim at run too.
Our entire schedule is designed to give you access to incredible training options.
We take care of the food, logistics, and on-the-road support — all you have to do is turn those pedals, sweat up the hills, and hang on for all the descents!
- 4-star HOTEL IN THE NORTH
- 4-star HOTEL IN THE SOUTH
- Luggage transfer from one hotel to the other.
- Tenerife airport Pick-Up and Drop-Off
- Half board (breakfast & dinner).
- TOTAL RIDES: Six guided rides (split between North and South).
- 2-3 experienced ride leaders on every stage.
- SAG VAN (water, sport drinks, bananas, trail mix, etc).
- Briefings, daily maps, and elevation profiles for each stage.
- CAMP PARTY: A delicious homemade paella lunch + local beverages after our 6th ride.
What’s Not Included
- Bicycle rental. You can add a bike for $500 for the week.
- Any food at cafe ride stops along the routes.
Previous Camp Rides For More Detail!
Don’t take our word that this camp will test you…view some of the more epic ride options below. We also include flatter days for recovery to ride longer miles. Ride selection happens every evening based on weather, fitness, and fatigue.
Every day will have group options for pacing. Our daily adventure lasts between 5 and 6 hours, including stops. Slower-paced groups will cover less distance in the allotted ride time — but it will still be epic!